The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Mark Hubbard
Mark Hubbard is in 76th place, with a score of +14, heading into the final round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to wager on Mark Hubbard at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mark Hubbard Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hubbard has shot under par 14 times, while also posting 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hubbard has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on nine occasions.
- Hubbard has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past five tournaments.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- In his past five events, Hubbard has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score four times.
- Hubbard hopes to make the cut for the fourth straight time.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- This event will take place on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At Oak Hill Country Club, the scoring average is higher at +3 per tournament.
- Courses that Hubbard has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,236 yards, 158 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -6. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Hubbard's Last Time Out
- Hubbard was above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 84th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 64th percentile of the field.
- Hubbard was better than 33% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.57.
- Hubbard recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, better than the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hubbard carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Hubbard carded the same number of birdies or better (five) as the field average on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- At that last tournament, Hubbard had a bogey or worse on six of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 6.9).
- Hubbard ended the Wells Fargo Championship with a birdie or better on five of the 12 par-5s, more than the field's average of 4.0.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hubbard underperformed compared to the field average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Hubbard Odds to Win: +300000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hubbard's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.