The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Michael Block
Following the third round of the PGA Championship, Michael Block is in eighth place at E.
Looking to place a wager on Michael Block at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Michael Block Insights
- Block has finished under par twice and carded two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has finished with a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
- Block has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds.
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past five tournaments.
- Block has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Block fell short of the cut line in each of his last four trips to this event.
- Block last played this event in 2022, and he did not make the cut.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year, while Oak Hill Country Club is set for 7,394 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 in the past year on the Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of +3.
- Oak Hill Country Club is 7,394 yards, 48 yards shorter than the average course Block has played in the past year (7,442).
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -4. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Block's Last Time Out
- Block was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, with an average of par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Farmers Insurance Open, which landed him in the 34th percentile among all competitors.
- Block was better than only 15% of the golfers at the Farmers Insurance Open on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.71.
- Block carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, worse than the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, Block had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Block's two birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Farmers Insurance Open were less than the field average (3.8).
- At that most recent tournament, Block's showing on the 20 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 7.5).
- Block finished the Farmers Insurance Open with a birdie or better on one of eight par-5s, less than the field's average, 4.6.
- The field at the Farmers Insurance Open averaged 1.3 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Block finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Block Odds to Win: +50000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Block's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.