The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Pablo Larrazabal
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Pablo Larrazabal is currently in 58th with a score of +8.
Looking to bet on Pablo Larrazabal at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pablo Larrazabal Insights
- Over his last 12 rounds, Larrazabal has shot below par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has yet to finish any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Larrazabal has ended up six or more shots behind the best score of the day in each of his last 12 rounds.
- In his past five events, Larrazabal finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five appearances.
- Larrazabal has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Larrazabal didn't survive the cut and reach the third round in any of his last six trips to this event.
- Larrazabal missed the cut when he last played this event, which was in 2022.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than average.
- Oak Hill Country Club has had an average tournament score of +3 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- Larrazabal will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,338 yards in the past year.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -1 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Larrazabal's Last Time Out
- Larrazabal was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.43 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which placed him in the first percentile among all competitors.
- Larrazabal was better than only 29% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament's four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.62.
- Larrazabal did not have a birdie on any of the four par-3s at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the four par-3s at The Open Championship, Larrazabal had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (1.2).
- Larrazabal's three birdies or better on par-4s at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average of 9.1.
- In that most recent outing, Larrazabal had a bogey or worse on 11 of 28 par-4s (the field averaged 7.9).
- Larrazabal finished The Open Championship with a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 2.7 on the four par-5s.
- The field at The Open Championship averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Larrazabal finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Larrazabal Odds to Win: +250000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Larrazabal's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.