The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Padraig Harrington
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Padraig Harrington is currently in 58th with a score of +8.
Looking to place a bet on Padraig Harrington at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Padraig Harrington Insights
- Harrington has finished below par on seven occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
- Harrington has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- Harrington has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Harrington has finished in the top 10 once.
- Harrington hopes to make the cut for the fourth straight time.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Harrington has one top-five finish in his past 10 appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 12th.
- In his past 10 appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend three times.
- The most recent time Harrington played this event was in 2022, and he failed to make the cut.
- The par-70 course measures 7,394 yards this week, 94 yards longer than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- Oak Hill Country Club has had an average tournament score of +3 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- The average course Harrington has played i the last year (7,321 yards) is 73 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,394).
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -1. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Harrington's Last Time Out
- Harrington was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open was strong, putting him in the 97th percentile of the field.
- Harrington shot better than 50% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.74.
- Harrington shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Valero Texas Open, Harrington had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.0).
- Harrington carded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4s at the Valero Texas Open.
- At that most recent outing, Harrington's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 6.3).
- Harrington finished the Valero Texas Open with a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-5s, more than the tournament average of 4.2.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Valero Texas Open, Harrington underperformed compared to the tournament average of 1.4 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding two.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Harrington Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Harrington's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.