The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Patrick Rodgers
Patrick Rodgers is in 52nd place, with a score of +7, after the third round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to bet on Patrick Rodgers at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Patrick Rodgers Insights
- Rodgers has finished below par on 11 occasions, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four of those rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Rodgers has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on nine occasions.
- In his past five appearances, Rodgers has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Rodgers has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Oak Hill Country Club measures 7,394 yards for this tournament, 94 more than the average course on the PGA Tour inthe past year (7,300).
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- The average course Rodgers has played in the past year has been 105 yards shorter than the 7,394 yards Oak Hill Country Club will be at for this event.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -5 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Rodgers' Last Time Out
- Rodgers finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of par.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 11th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05).
- Rodgers shot better than just 15% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.57.
- Rodgers did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Rodgers did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Rodgers recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- In that last tournament, Rodgers' performance on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse eight times (compared to the field's better average, 6.9).
- Rodgers finished the Wells Fargo Championship recording a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the six par-5s.
- The field at the Wells Fargo Championship averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Rodgers finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Rodgers Odds to Win: +200000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Rodgers' performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.