The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Phil Mickelson
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Phil Mickelson is currently in 67th with a score of +10.
Looking to place a wager on Phil Mickelson at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Phil Mickelson Insights
- Mickelson has finished under par four times and scored four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Mickelson has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice.
- Mickelson has finished in the top five in one of his past five events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past five appearances.
- In his past five events, Mickelson has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- The past 10 times Mickelson has played this tournament, he has finished atop the leaderboard once. He's also been among the top five two times and his average finish has been 38th.
- Mickelson has eight made cuts in his past 10 appearances at this tournament.
- Oak Hill Country Club measures 7,394 yards for this tournament, 94 more than the average course on the PGA Tour inthe past year (7,300).
- Golfers at Oak Hill Country Club have averaged a score of +3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- Oak Hill Country Club checks in at 7,394 yards, 47 yards longer than the average course Mickelson has played in the past year (7,347 yards).
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -1 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Mickelson's Last Time Out
- Mickelson was good on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 82nd percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.05 strokes on those 40 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Mickelson was better than 75% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Mickelson carded a birdie or better on five of 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament, Mickelson carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.5).
- Mickelson recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 3.5 on the 40 par-4s at the Masters Tournament.
- In that last competition, Mickelson's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse eight times (the field's average was worse, at 8.4).
- Mickelson finished the Masters Tournament outperforming the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (5.8) with nine on the 16 par-5 holes.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Masters Tournament, Mickelson carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.3.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Mickelson Odds to Win: +300000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Mickelson's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.