The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Ryan Fox
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Ryan Fox is currently in 16th with a score of +2.
Looking to bet on Ryan Fox at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ryan Fox Insights
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fox has scored below par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the five best scores in two of his last 14 rounds played.
- Fox has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- Fox has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five events, Fox has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Fox has had an average finish of 45th at this tournament in four appearances, including a personal best 27th-place.
- Fox has made the cut three times in his previous four entries in this event.
- Fox finished 54th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2022).
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year. This event will be held on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than average.
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- Courses that Fox has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,337 yards, 57 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -1 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Fox's Last Time Out
- Fox was in the 100th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, with an average of 1.00 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 1.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage was strong, putting him in the 100th percentile of the field.
- Fox shot better than 100% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 1.33 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Fox carded a birdie or better on six of eight par-3s at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the RBC Heritage, Fox had two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Fox's 16 birdies or better on par-4s at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 6.2.
- At that last competition, Fox's showing on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse one time (the field's average was worse, at 5.1).
- Fox finished the RBC Heritage with a birdie or better on five of the six par-5s, bettering the tournament average of 3.8.
- On the six par-5s at the RBC Heritage, Fox fell short compared to the field average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Fox Odds to Win: +125000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Fox's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.