Yankees vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Aaron Judge brings a two-game homer streak into the New York Yankees' (27-20) game versus the Cincinnati Reds (19-25) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Yankees will give the nod to Jhony Brito (3-3, 5.45 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Luke Weaver (1-2, 6.26 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Yankees vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Brito - NYY (3-3, 5.45 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Reds|
|Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Reds Odds|
|Yankees vs Reds Prediction|
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jhony Brito
- The Yankees will hand the ball to Brito (3-3) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday against the Toronto Blue Jays, throwing 5 1/3 innings of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing six hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 5.45, a 1.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.431.
- Brito has not earned a quality start in eight starts this season.
- Brito has started eight games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings four times. He averages 4.0 innings per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- Weaver makes the start for the Reds, his sixth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 6.26 ERA and 27 strikeouts in 27 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the right-hander threw 5 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, allowing one earned run while surrendering seven hits.
- In five games this season, the 29-year-old has a 6.26 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .288 to opposing batters.
- Weaver has yet to record a quality start so far this year.
- Weaver will try to prolong a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.4 frames per outing).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.