The Boston Celtics are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 2-0. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston's 82 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 214.5 points 65 times.
- The average total in Boston's games this year is 229.4, 14.9 more than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Celtics have compiled a 45-37-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Boston has been favored 73 times and won 52, or 71.2%, of those games.
- This season, Boston has won 38 of its 55 games, or 69.1%, when favored by at least -185 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Celtics, based on the moneyline, is 64.9%.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has played 52 games this season that have gone over 214.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Miami's outings this season is 219.3, 4.8 more points than this game's point total.
- Miami has a 30-52-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- Miami has a record of 3-8, a 27.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +150 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Miami has a 40% chance of pulling out a win.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 214.5
||% of Games Over 214.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics have gone 5-5 over their past 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- The Celtics have gone over the total in seven of their last 10 outings.
- When playing at home, Boston sports a better record against the spread (23-18-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (22-19-0).
- The Celtics record 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat allow.
- Boston is 40-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall when scoring more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall in its last 10 contests.
- The Heat have gone over the total in seven of their last 10 contests.
- Against the spread, Miami has had better results away (16-25-0) than at home (14-27-0).
- The Heat put up just 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up to opponents (111.4).
- Miami has put together a 17-17 ATS record and a 26-8 overall record in games it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
Celtics and Heat Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.