Celtics vs. Heat Injury Report Today - May 21
The Boston Celtics (57-25) are keeping their eye on zero players on the injury report as they prepare for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat (44-38) at FTX Arena on Sunday, May 21 at 8:30 PM ET.
On Friday when these squads last met, the Heat took down the Celtics 111-105. In the Heat's win, Jimmy Butler put up 27 points (and added eight rebounds and six assists), while Jayson Tatum scored 34 in the losing effort for the Celtics.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Celtics Season Insights
- The Celtics put up 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat give up.
- When Boston scores more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
- On offense, the Celtics have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 112.4 points per contest over that span as opposed to the 117.9 they've put up over the course of this season.
- Boston hits 16 three-pointers per game (second-most in the league), 4.4 more than its opponents (11.6). It is shooting 37.6% from beyond the arc (sixth-best in the NBA) while allowing opponents to shoot 34.5%.
- The Celtics' 115.7 points per 100 possessions on offense rank third in the NBA, and the 108.8 points they allow per 100 possessions rank third in the league.
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat score an average of 109.5 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 111.4 points, Miami is 26-8.
- While the Heat are scoring 109.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have bettered that mark over their last 10 games, producing 110.7 a contest.
- Miami knocks down 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league), 1.1 fewer than its opponents. It is shooting 34.4% from beyond the arc (27th in NBA) and its opponents are shooting 36.7%.
- The Heat's 110.4 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 25th in the NBA, and the 110.6 points they allow per 100 possessions rank ninth in the league.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.