Yankees vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:42 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:41 PM EDT
Tuesday's game features the New York Yankees (29-20) and the Baltimore Orioles (31-16) facing off at Yankee Stadium in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 4-3 victory for the Yankees according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on May 23.
The Yankees will give the nod to Gerrit Cole (5-0) against the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (2-1).
Yankees vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Yankees vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Yankees 4, Orioles 3.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
Yankees Performance Insights
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Yankees have a record of 4-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 35 times this season and won 23, or 65.7%, of those games.
- This season New York has won 12 of its 14 games, or 85.7%, when favored by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 226 total runs this season.
- The Yankees have the sixth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.63).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Blue Jays||L 3-0||Gerrit Cole vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 18||@ Blue Jays||W 4-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs José Berríos|
|May 19||@ Reds||W 6-2||Clarke Schmidt vs Ben Lively|
|May 20||@ Reds||W 7-4||Jhony Brito vs Luke Weaver|
|May 21||@ Reds||W 4-1||Luis Severino vs Hunter Greene|
|May 23||Orioles||-||Gerrit Cole vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 24||Orioles||-||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Tyler Wells|
|May 25||Orioles||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Kyle Gibson|
|May 26||Padres||-||Luis Severino vs Joe Musgrove|
|May 27||Padres||-||Domingo Germán vs Michael Wacha|
|May 28||Padres||-||Gerrit Cole vs Yu Darvish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.