How to Watch the Yankees vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:11 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDT
Anthony Rizzo and the New York Yankees will take on the Baltimore Orioles and Adley Rutschman at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees rank fourth in MLB action with 73 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- New York is 11th in baseball, slugging .418.
- The Yankees rank 22nd in the majors with a .236 batting average.
- New York is the 10th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.6 runs per game (226 total).
- The Yankees' .310 on-base percentage is 22nd in baseball.
- The Yankees strike out 8.3 times per game, the 10th-fewest average in baseball.
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by New York's pitching staff ranks ninth in the majors.
- New York has the sixth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.63).
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 6 WHIP in the majors (1.236).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Gerrit Cole (5-0) gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his 11th start of the season. He has a 2.01 ERA in 62 2/3 innings pitched, with 68 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander went six scoreless innings against the Toronto Blue Jays while surrendering seven hits.
- Cole has seven quality starts under his belt this year.
- Cole is aiming for his 11th straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.2 innings per appearance on the mound.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Away||Gerrit Cole||Chris Bassitt|
|5/18/2023||Blue Jays||W 4-2||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||José Berríos|
|5/19/2023||Reds||W 6-2||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Ben Lively|
|5/20/2023||Reds||W 7-4||Away||Jhony Brito||Luke Weaver|
|5/21/2023||Reds||W 4-1||Away||Luis Severino||Hunter Greene|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
|5/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Luis Severino||Joe Musgrove|
|5/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Domingo Germán||Michael Wacha|
|5/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Yu Darvish|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.