Yankees vs. Orioles: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will take the field against the Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET in the second game of a three-game series at Yankee Stadium.
The Yankees are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Orioles have +115 odds to play spoiler. New York is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under for the game is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Orioles Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- The Yankees have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- The Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Yankees' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (24-12).
- New York has gone 22-7 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (75.9% winning percentage).
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this contest.
- New York has played in 50 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-26-1).
- The Yankees have not had a spread set for a matchup this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.