How to Watch the Yankees vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:14 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:15 PM EDT
Adam Frazier and the Baltimore Orioles will attempt to beat Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees when the teams meet on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees are fourth-best in MLB play with 75 total home runs.
- New York ranks 11th in MLB, slugging .421.
- The Yankees' .238 batting average ranks 21st in the majors.
- New York is the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.6 runs per game (232 total).
- The Yankees' .311 on-base percentage ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Yankees strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 12 average in the majors.
- New York's pitching staff ranks eighth in the majors with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.65).
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 7 WHIP in the majors (1.235).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Yankees are sending Nestor Cortes Jr. (4-2) to the mound for his 10th start of the season. He is 4-2 with a 5.21 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 48 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's most recent time out was on Thursday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when he tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Cortes is trying to record his fourth quality start of the season.
- Cortes will look to collect his eighth matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 5.3 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/18/2023||Blue Jays||W 4-2||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||José Berríos|
|5/19/2023||Reds||W 6-2||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Ben Lively|
|5/20/2023||Reds||W 7-4||Away||Jhony Brito||Luke Weaver|
|5/21/2023||Reds||W 4-1||Away||Luis Severino||Hunter Greene|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||W 6-5||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
|5/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Luis Severino||Joe Musgrove|
|5/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Domingo Germán||Michael Wacha|
|5/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Yu Darvish|
|5/29/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Bryce Miller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.