Greg Allen Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Orioles - May 25
Greg Allen returns to action for the New York Yankees against Kyle Gibson and the Baltimore OriolesMay 25 at 7:05 PM ET.
He returns to action for the first time since May 25, when he went 1-for-1 with a triple against the Reds.
Greg Allen Game Info & Props vs. the Orioles
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Orioles Starter: Kyle Gibson
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +350)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Greg Allen? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Orioles|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Greg Allen At The Plate (2022)
- Allen hit .186 with four doubles, two home runs and 10 walks.
- In 46.2% of his 39 games last season, Allen got a hit. He also had four multi-hit games in 2022.
- Logging a plate appearance in 39 games a season ago, he hit only two dingers.
- Allen drove in a run in eight of 39 games last year (20.5%), but did not have a multi-RBI game.
- He touched home plate in 13 of 39 games last year, with multiple runs in three of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Greg Allen Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|9 (47.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (45.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.0%)|
|9 (47.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (20.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Orioles Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Orioles pitching staff was 25th in the league last season with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles had a 3.97 team ERA that ranked 17th among all league pitching staffs.
- Orioles pitchers combined to give up 171 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (14th in the league).
- Gibson (5-3 with a 4.27 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 59 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Orioles, his 11th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the right-hander threw seven innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 35-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.27), 50th in WHIP (1.356), and 67th in K/9 (6.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.