How to Watch the Yankees vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 1:10 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 6:16 PM EDT
Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees will try to take down Cedric Mullins and the Baltimore Orioles when the teams square off on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Yankees vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Orioles Player Props|
|Yankees vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Orioles Odds|
|Yankees vs Orioles Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB play with 78 total home runs.
- New York's .422 slugging percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Yankees are 22nd in MLB with a .237 batting average.
- New York is the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.7 runs per game (238 total).
- The Yankees' .310 on-base percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- The Yankees strike out 8.4 times per game, the No. 13 average in baseball.
- New York's pitching staff is 10th in the majors with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York has a 3.74 team ERA that ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees have the eighth-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.239).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Clarke Schmidt (2-4) gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his 11th start of the season. He's put together a 6.00 ERA in 45 2/3 innings pitched, with 54 strikeouts.
- The righty's last time out was on Friday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he tossed five innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Schmidt has registered one quality start this season.
- Schmidt is looking to pick up his fifth start of five or more innings this year in this game.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Reds||W 6-2||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Ben Lively|
|5/20/2023||Reds||W 7-4||Away||Jhony Brito||Luke Weaver|
|5/21/2023||Reds||W 4-1||Away||Luis Severino||Hunter Greene|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||W 6-5||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||L 9-6||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
|5/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Randy Vasquez||Joe Musgrove|
|5/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Luis Severino||Michael Wacha|
|5/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Yu Darvish|
|5/29/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Domingo Germán||Bryce Miller|
|5/30/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Logan Gilbert|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.