Isiah Kiner-Falefa Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Padres - May 28
Isiah Kiner-Falefa and his .333 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (73 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the New York Yankees against the San Diego Padres and Yu Darvish on May 28 at 1:35 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-4) against the Padres.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Padres Starter: Yu Darvish
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Isiah Kiner-Falefa? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Padres Player Props|
|Yankees vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Padres Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Padres|
|Yankees vs Padres Odds|
Isiah Kiner-Falefa At The Plate
- Kiner-Falefa is hitting .206 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs and six walks.
- In 47.1% of his games this season (16 of 34), Kiner-Falefa has picked up at least one hit, and in four of those games (11.8%) he recorded more than one.
- He has homered in 8.8% of his games in 2023, and 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Kiner-Falefa has driven in a run in five games this year (14.7%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in six of 34 games (17.6%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (57.1%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (21.4%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (28.6%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (14.3%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (14.3%)|
Padres Pitching Rankings
- The Padres pitching staff is 18th in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Padres have the 10th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.88).
- Padres pitchers combine to give up 56 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 11th in baseball).
- Darvish (3-3 with a 3.67 ERA and 57 strikeouts in 54 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Padres, his 10th of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Tuesday against the Washington Nationals, when he threw six innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 36-year-old's 3.67 ERA ranks 35th, 1.130 WHIP ranks 27th, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 23rd.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.