How to Watch the Yankees vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 28
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge ready for the final of a three-game series against Xander Bogaerts and the San Diego Padres on Sunday at Yankee Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Yankees vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Padres Player Props|
|Yankees vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Padres Prediction|
|Yankees vs Padres Odds|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 79 total home runs.
- New York's .414 slugging percentage ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Yankees have the 22nd-ranked batting average in the league (.234).
- New York has the No. 11 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.5 runs per game (243 total runs).
- The Yankees rank 24th in baseball with a .307 on-base percentage.
- The Yankees strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 14 mark in the majors.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by New York's pitching staff ranks ninth in the majors.
- New York has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.69).
- Pitchers for the Yankees combine for the No. 6-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.233).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Gerrit Cole gets the start for the Yankees, his 12th of the season. He is 5-0 with a 2.53 ERA and 70 strikeouts in 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Tuesday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he tossed five innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Cole has seven quality starts under his belt this season.
- Cole is seeking his 12th straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.1 frames per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Orioles||W 6-5||Home||Gerrit Cole||Kyle Bradish|
|5/24/2023||Orioles||L 9-6||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Tyler Wells|
|5/25/2023||Orioles||L 3-1||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Kyle Gibson|
|5/26/2023||Padres||L 5-1||Home||Randy Vasquez||Joe Musgrove|
|5/27/2023||Padres||W 3-2||Home||Luis Severino||Michael Wacha|
|5/28/2023||Padres||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Yu Darvish|
|5/29/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Domingo Germán||Bryce Miller|
|5/30/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Logan Gilbert|
|5/31/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||George Kirby|
|6/2/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Luis Severino||Clayton Kershaw|
|6/3/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Gerrit Cole||Gavin Stone|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.