Yankees vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners take the field against Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees on Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners have been listed as -140 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Yankees (+120). Seattle is a 1.5-run favorite (at +150 odds). The game's total has been set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Yankees have a record of 2-1.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Yankees and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The Yankees have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set runlines in seven of those games). New York games have gone over the point total three straight times, and the average total during this stretch was 7.3 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Yankees Player Props|
|Mariners vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Yankees|
|Mariners vs Yankees Odds|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees have been chosen as underdogs in 17 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (47.1%) in those games.
- New York has a record of 4-5, a 44.4% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of its 57 opportunities.
- The Yankees have posted a record of 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.