Knicks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the New York Knicks (42-33) as serious championship contenders, with +8000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they head into a matchup at home against the Houston Rockets on Monday, March 27 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Knicks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+8000||13th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Make the Finals||+4000||-||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Think the Knicks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Knicks would face the Cavaliers (fourth in Eastern Conference) as the No. 5 seed, 12.0 games behind the conference leaders (Bucks).
|5||New York Knicks||12.0|
Knicks Team Stats
- The Knicks have a 42-33 record this season.
- This year, the Knicks are 20-17 at home while putting together a 22-16 record on the road.
- The Knicks have a 23-13 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 19-20 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Knicks have 10 wins in one-possession games (in 14 opportunities), and 18 wins in 31 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Knicks are 8-6 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 15-7 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Knicks have tallied 10 wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (10-8), and they have sported a 9-12 record in tilts when playing as underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Knicks' Top Players
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 25.4 points and 10.1 rebounds per game.
- New York's best passer is Jalen Brunson, who averages 6.2 assists per game to go with his 23.8 PPG scoring average.
- Randle leads the Knicks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The New York steals leader is Josh Hart, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mitchell Robinson, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.