Yankees vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 4
Sunday's game between the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24) and New York Yankees (35-25) squaring off at Dodger Stadium has a projected final score of 4-2 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Dodgers, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:10 PM ET on June 4.
The probable starters are Bobby Miller (2-0) for the Dodgers and Domingo German (3-3) for the Yankees.
Yankees vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Dodgers 4, Yankees 3.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
Yankees Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Yankees have posted a mark of 2-3.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Yankees have gone 5-5-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests.
- The Yankees have been chosen as underdogs in 19 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (42.1%) in those games.
- New York has a mark of 1-2 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 40.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- New York scores the ninth-most runs in baseball (283 total, 4.7 per game).
- The Yankees have the fifth-best ERA (3.71) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 29||@ Mariners||W 10-4||Domingo Germán vs Bryce Miller|
|May 30||@ Mariners||W 10-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 31||@ Mariners||L 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs George Kirby|
|June 2||@ Dodgers||L 8-4||Luis Severino vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 3||@ Dodgers||W 6-3||Gerrit Cole vs Michael Grove|
|June 4||@ Dodgers||-||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||-||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 7||White Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Luis Severino vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Tanner Houck|
|June 10||Red Sox||-||Domingo Germán vs Brayan Bello|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.