How to Watch the Yankees vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 4
The New York Yankees will look to Aaron Judge for continued success at the plate when they take the field against Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, in the final game of a three-game series at Dodger Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Yankees vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 94 home runs.
- Fueled by 177 extra-base hits, New York ranks eighth in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage this season.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of .237 this season, which ranks 22nd among MLB teams.
- New York has scored the ninth-most runs in baseball this season with 283.
- The Yankees have the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Yankees rank 17th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.5 whiffs per contest.
- New York averages 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the majors.
- New York pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.71 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.233 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Yankees' Domingo German (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in 6 1/3 innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday.
- He has two quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- German has seven starts of five or more innings this season in 10 chances. He averages 5.4 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Mariners||W 10-4||Away||Domingo Germán||Bryce Miller|
|5/30/2023||Mariners||W 10-2||Away||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Logan Gilbert|
|5/31/2023||Mariners||L 1-0||Away||Clarke Schmidt||George Kirby|
|6/2/2023||Dodgers||L 8-4||Away||Luis Severino||Clayton Kershaw|
|6/3/2023||Dodgers||W 6-3||Away||Gerrit Cole||Michael Grove|
|6/4/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Domingo Germán||Bobby Miller|
|6/6/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Nestor Cortes Jr.||Lucas Giolito|
|6/7/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Lance Lynn|
|6/8/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Luis Severino||Mike Clevinger|
|6/9/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||Tanner Houck|
|6/10/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Domingo Germán||Brayan Bello|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.