Yankees vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
Jake Bauers leads the New York Yankees (35-25) into a contest against the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24), after his two-homer showing in a 6-3 victory over the Dodgers, starting at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Dodgers will give the ball to Bobby Miller (2-0, 1.64 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Yankees will turn to Domingo German (3-3, 3.98 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Miller - LAD (2-0, 1.64 ERA) vs German - NYY (3-3, 3.98 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Prediction|
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Domingo Germán
- The Yankees are sending German (3-3) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.98 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Seattle Mariners, when he went 6 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.98 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 10 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .179 to opposing batters.
- German is looking to pick up his third quality start of the year in this game.
- German will look to collect his eighth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 5.4 innings per appearance.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bobby Miller
- The Dodgers' Miller will make his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he threw six innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up one earned run.
- He has an ERA of 1.64, a 4.5 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of .909 in two games this season.
- Miller has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.