Anthony Rizzo Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Red Sox - June 9
On Friday, Anthony Rizzo (.175 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 175 points below season-long percentage) and the New York Yankees face the Boston Red Sox, whose starting pitcher will be Garrett Whitlock. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the White Sox.
Anthony Rizzo Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Garrett Whitlock
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Anthony Rizzo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Anthony Rizzo At The Plate
- Rizzo leads New York in slugging percentage (.458) thanks to 19 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB play, he ranks 41st in batting average, 50th in on-base percentage, and 61st in slugging.
- In 72.9% of his games this year (43 of 59), Rizzo has picked up at least one hit, and in 16 of those games (27.1%) he recorded at least two.
- He has gone deep in 15.3% of his games this season, and 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 37.3% of his games this year, Rizzo has picked up at least one RBI. In eight of those games (13.6%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 44.1% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 10.2%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Anthony Rizzo Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 26th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.72).
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 81 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in the league).
- Whitlock (2-2 with a 5.61 ERA and 20 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Red Sox, his sixth of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Saturday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander threw 4 2/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In five games this season, the 26-year-old has put up a 5.61 ERA and 7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .283 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.