Gleyber Torres Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Red Sox - June 9
Gleyber Torres, with a slugging percentage of .256 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Boston Red Sox, with Garrett Whitlock on the hill, June 9 at 7:05 PM ET.
He notched a home run while going 1-for-4 in his previous game against the White Sox.
Gleyber Torres Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Garrett Whitlock
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +190)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Gleyber Torres? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Gleyber Torres At The Plate
- Torres is hitting .249 with eight doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 27 walks.
- Torres has picked up a hit in 69.4% of his 62 games this season, with multiple hits in 24.2% of those games.
- In nine games this year, he has hit a long ball (14.5%, and 3.7% of his trips to the plate).
- Torres has driven home a run in 16 games this season (25.8%), including more than one RBI in 14.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- He has scored in 30 games this season (48.4%), including seven multi-run games (11.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Gleyber Torres Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 15th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox have a 4.72 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (81 total, 1.3 per game).
- Whitlock (2-2 with a 5.61 ERA and 20 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Red Sox, his sixth of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Saturday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the righty tossed 4 2/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In five games this season, the 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.61, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .283 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.