Willie Calhoun Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Red Sox - June 9
Willie Calhoun -- with a slugging percentage of .472 in his past 10 games, including five extra-base hits -- will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Boston Red Sox, with Garrett Whitlock on the mound, on June 9 at 7:05 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 with a double against the White Sox.
Willie Calhoun Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Garrett Whitlock
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willie Calhoun? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Willie Calhoun At The Plate
- Calhoun is hitting .244 with seven doubles, four home runs and 13 walks.
- In 55.3% of his games this year (21 of 38), Calhoun has picked up at least one hit, and in eight of those games (21.1%) he recorded at least two.
- He has homered in 10.5% of his games in 2023 (four of 38), and 3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 10 games this year (26.3%), Calhoun has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (10.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least one run 14 times this season (36.8%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willie Calhoun Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 15th in the league.
- The Red Sox have the 26th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.72).
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (81 total, 1.3 per game).
- Whitlock gets the start for the Red Sox, his sixth of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.61 ERA and 20 strikeouts through 25 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the righty went 4 2/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 26-year-old has amassed a 5.61 ERA and 7 strikeouts per nine innings across five games this season, while giving up a batting average of .283 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.