How to Watch the Army vs. UTSA Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
The Army Black Knights (1-1) visit the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) at the Alamodome on Friday, September 15, 2023.
UTSA ranks 69th in total offense (394.5 yards per game) and 36th in total defense (288.0 yards allowed per game) this year. Army has been keeping opposing offenses in check on defense, allowing just 8.5 points per contest (12th-best). Offensively, it ranks 46th by accumulating 35.0 points per game.
For more details on this matchup, including where and how to watch on ESPN, read on.
Army vs. UTSA Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
How to Watch Week 3 Games
Army vs. UTSA Key Statistics
|404.0 (74th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||394.5 (78th)|
|259.0 (20th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||288.0 (33rd)|
|231.5 (15th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||183.0 (50th)|
|172.5 (111th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||211.5 (86th)|
|6 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (90th)|
|4 (30th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121st)|
Army Stats Leaders
- Bryson Daily has thrown for 314 yards on 13-of-22 passing with three touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 132 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Ay'Juan Marshall has run for 87 yards across four carries.
- Isaiah Alston has racked up 182 receiving yards on six catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Liam Fortner has put together a 53-yard season so far. He's caught one pass on one target.
- Tyler Brennan's one catch (on one target) has netted him 25 yards (12.5 ypg).
UTSA Stats Leaders
- Frank Harris has been a dual threat for UTSA so far this season. He has 423 passing yards, completing 60.3% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He's rushed for 60 yards (30.0 ypg) on 21 carries.
- Kevorian Barnes has carried the ball 42 times for a team-high 206 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time.
- Joshua Cephus has hauled in 15 catches for 161 yards (80.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has caught nine passes for 94 yards (47.0 yards per game) this year.
- Chris Carpenter's four grabs have yielded 33 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed UTSA or Army gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.