Jets Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +5000 as of September 15, the New York Jets aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Jets this season on Fubo!
Jets Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +5000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jets to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
New York Betting Insights
- New York put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Jets games went over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- New York ranked 25th in total offense this year (318.2 yards per game), but it played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the with 318.2 yards allowed per game.
- Last year the Jets were 3-5 at home and 4-5 on the road.
- When favored last season New York had just two wins (2-3). As the underdog the Jets posted a record of 5-7.
- The Jets won only twice in the AFC East (2-4) and went 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Jets Impact Players
- On the ground, Dalvin Cook had eight touchdowns and 1,173 yards (69.0 per game) last year with the Vikings.
- In the passing game, Cook scored two touchdowns, with 39 receptions for 295 yards.
- Garrett Wilson had 83 catches for 1,103 yards (64.9 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the Packers' passing game a season ago, Allen Lazard scored six TDs, hauling in 60 balls for 788 yards (52.5 per game).
- Zach Wilson threw for 1,688 yards (187.6 per game), completing 54.5% of his throws, with six touchdowns and seven interceptions in nine games.
- C.J. Mosley posted one interception to go with 158 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Jets to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jets Player Futures
2023-24 Jets NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||Bills||W 22-16||+900|
|2||September 17||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|5||October 8||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|10||November 12||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Bills||-||+900|
|15||December 17||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|17||December 28||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Patriots||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.