Yankees vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Gleyber Torres and Bryan Reynolds will be among the star attractions when the New York Yankees play the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday at 6:35 PM ET, at PNC Park.
The Yankees are the favorite in this one, at -175, while the underdog Pirates have +145 odds to win. The over/under is 7.5 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yankees gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Yankees vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Yankees Recent Betting Performance
- The Yankees have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Yankees' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Pirates|
|Yankees vs Pirates Odds|
Yankees Betting Records & Stats
- The Yankees are 46-38 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.8% of those games).
- New York has a 16-5 record (winning 76.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this matchup.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 146 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 66 of those games (66-73-7).
- The Yankees have a 6-6-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.