How to Watch the Yankees vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates take the field on Friday at PNC Park against Gerrit Cole, who is projected to start for the New York Yankees. First pitch will be at 6:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Yankees vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|Yankees vs Pirates Odds|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees are seventh-best in MLB play with 205 total home runs.
- New York ranks 21st in MLB with a .398 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees' .225 batting average ranks 29th in MLB.
- New York has the No. 23 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.2 runs per game (617 total runs).
- The Yankees are 26th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .302.
- The Yankees strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 17 mark in baseball.
- The pitching staff for New York has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- New York has a 3.98 team ERA that ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees have the sixth-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.240).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Cole (13-4) takes the mound for the Yankees in his 31st start of the season. He has a 2.79 ERA in 187 2/3 innings pitched, with 204 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the right-hander tossed seven scoreless innings against the Milwaukee Brewers while surrendering three hits.
- Cole is trying to build on a fourth-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Cole is looking for his fifth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.2 frames per appearance on the hill.
- In six of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Brewers||W 4-3||Home||Gerrit Cole||Corbin Burnes|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 3-2||Away||Randy Vasquez||Nick Pivetta|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 4-1||Away||Carlos Rodón||Kutter Crawford|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||L 5-0||Away||Michael King||Tanner Houck|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||W 8-5||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Nick Robertson|
|9/15/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Gerrit Cole||Johan Oviedo|
|9/16/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Luis Ortiz|
|9/17/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Carlos Rodón||Bailey Falter|
|9/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/20/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Michael King||Kevin Gausman|
|9/21/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||José Berríos|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.