Yankees vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Gleyber Torres' New York Yankees (74-73) and Bryan Reynolds' Pittsburgh Pirates (69-78) will match up in the series opener on Friday, September 15 at PNC Park. The contest will begin at 6:35 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Yankees as -175 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Pirates +145 moneyline odds to win. A 7.5-run total is listed for the matchup.
Yankees vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Gerrit Cole - NYY (13-4, 2.79 ERA) vs Johan Oviedo - PIT (8-14, 4.34 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Yankees and Pirates game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Yankees (-175) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $15.71 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Gleyber Torres get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Pirates|
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Yankees have won 46 out of the 84 games, or 54.8%, in which they've been favored.
- The Yankees have a 16-5 record (winning 76.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees went 4-3 over the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), New York combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Pirates have won in 49, or 42.6%, of the 115 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Pirates have a win-loss record of 16-16 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.