How to Watch the Cornell vs. Lehigh Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (1-1) and the Cornell Big Red (0-0) meet at Murray H. Goodman Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Lehigh ranks 77th in total offense (306.5 yards per game) and 51st in total defense (344.0 yards allowed per game) this season. Cornell averaged 21.6 points per game on offense last season (93rd in the FCS), and it ranked 68th on defense with 28.3 points allowed per game.
We give more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Cornell vs. Lehigh Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Murray H. Goodman Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
Cornell vs. Lehigh Key Statistics (2022)
|325.2 (112th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322.4 (92nd)|
|357.0 (23rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||403.4 (76th)|
|142.6 (77th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||100.5 (115th)|
|182.6 (92nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||221.9 (58th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (79th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
Cornell Stats Leaders (2022)
- Jameson Wang averaged 165.0 passing yards per outing and completed 14 touchdowns last season. In addition, he added 559 yards rushing with eight touchdowns.
- Eddy Tillman ran for 276 yards a year ago.
- Thomas Glover averaged 55.0 receiving yards and collected six receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Matt Robbert caught 31 passes last season on his way to 468 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Nicholas Laboy averaged 36.9 receiving yards per game on 1.5 targets per game a season ago.
Lehigh Stats Leaders
- Brayten Silbor has 466 yards passing for Lehigh, completing 55.1% of his passes and recording three touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Gaige Garcia, has carried the ball 20 times for 92 yards (46.0 per game). He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 63 receiving yards on eight catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Jack DiPietro has carried the ball eight times for 26 yards (13.0 per game) while also racking up 38 yards through the air.
- Geoffrey Jamiel's 99 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted zero times and has totaled 10 catches.
- Connor Kennedy has caught seven passes for 66 yards (33.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Lehigh or Cornell gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.