How to Watch the Yankees vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The New York Yankees and Pittsburgh Pirates will play on Saturday at PNC Park, at 6:35 PM ET, with Gleyber Torres and Ke'Bryan Hayes among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Yankees vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|Yankees vs Pirates Odds|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees average 1.4 home runs per game to rank seventh in MLB action with 205 total home runs.
- New York is 21st in baseball with a .397 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees' .226 batting average ranks 29th in the majors.
- New York has the No. 23 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.2 runs per game (624 total runs).
- The Yankees are 26th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .303.
- The Yankees' 8.7 strikeouts per game rank 17th in the majors.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by New York's pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- New York has a 3.98 team ERA that ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 6 WHIP in the majors (1.242).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Luke Weaver (2-5 with a 6.77 ERA and 93 strikeouts in 110 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Yankees, his 23rd of the season.
- In his last time out -- in relief on Saturday, Sept. 9 -- the righty threw 4 1/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, allowing four earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Weaver is trying to collect his third quality start of the year.
- Weaver has pitched five or more innings in a game nine times this season heading into this game.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in two of his 26 appearances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 3-2||Away||Randy Vasquez||Nick Pivetta|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 4-1||Away||Carlos Rodón||Kutter Crawford|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||L 5-0||Away||Michael King||Tanner Houck|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||W 8-5||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Nick Robertson|
|9/15/2023||Pirates||W 7-5||Away||Gerrit Cole||Johan Oviedo|
|9/16/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Luke Weaver||Luis Ortiz|
|9/17/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Carlos Rodón||Bailey Falter|
|9/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/20/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Michael King||Kevin Gausman|
|9/21/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||José Berríos|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.