Yankees vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Gleyber Torres will lead the charge for the New York Yankees (75-73) on Saturday, September 16, when they match up with Bryan Reynolds and the Pittsburgh Pirates (69-79) at PNC Park at 6:35 PM ET.
The Yankees have been listed as -120 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Pirates (+100). A 9.5-run over/under is listed in this game.
Yankees vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Luke Weaver - NYY (2-5, 6.77 ERA) vs Luis Ortiz - PIT (4-4, 4.66 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to wager on the Yankees' matchup versus the Pirates but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Yankees (-120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Yankees to defeat the Pirates with those odds, and the Yankees emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.33.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Aaron Judge hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Pirates|
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Yankees have been favored 85 times and won 47, or 55.3%, of those games.
- The Yankees have gone 43-32 (winning 57.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- New York has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Yankees were favored on the moneyline for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 4-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, New York and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 116 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (42.2%) in those games.
- The Pirates have a mark of 44-60 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.