Bills vs. Raiders Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
According to our computer model, the Buffalo Bills will defeat the Las Vegas Raiders when they play at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17 (at 1:00 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Bills ranked sixth in total defense last season (319.1 yards allowed per game), but they thrived on offense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 397.6 total yards per game. From an offensive standpoint, the Raiders ranked 12th in the NFL with 23.2 points per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 26th in points allowed (365.6 points allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bills vs. Raiders Predictions and Picks
|Bills (-7.5)||Under (46.5)||Bills 23, Raiders 13|
Place your bets on the Bills-Raiders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bills Betting Info
- The Bills have an implied moneyline win probability of 78.9% in this contest.
- Buffalo compiled a 7-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bills had an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Buffalo games.
- The point total average for Bills games last season was 47.7, 1.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Raiders Betting Info
- The Raiders have a 25.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Las Vegas won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Las Vegas and its opponent combined to hit the over nine out of 17 times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Raiders games last season (46.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bills vs. Raiders 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.