Bills vs. Raiders Injury Report — Week 2
Scan the injury report for the Buffalo Bills (0-1), which currently has only one player listed, as the Bills prepare for their matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM .
In their last game, the Bills were knocked off by the New York Jets 22-16.
The Raiders' last game finished in a 17-16 win over the Denver Broncos.
Buffalo Bills Injury Report Today
|Mitch Morse||C||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Las Vegas Raiders Injury Report Today
|Jimmy Garoppolo||QB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Meredith||OG||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jermaine Eluemunor||OL||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Trevon Moehrig||S||Thumb||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Chandler Jones||DE||Nir - personal||Out|
|Davante Adams||WR||Foot||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|DeAndre Carter||WR||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
- Click here for Ravens vs Bengals
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
Bills vs. Raiders Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bills or the Raiders with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bills Season Insights (2022)
- The Bills ranked sixth in total defense last season (319.1 yards allowed per game), but they played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 397.6 total yards per game.
- Buffalo clicked on all fronts last season, as it ranked second-best in scoring offense (28.4 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (17.9 points allowed per game).
- The Bills compiled 258.1 passing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them seventh in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 15th, surrendering 214.6 passing yards per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, Buffalo was a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards last season, ranking fifth-best by giving up only 104.6 rushing yards per game. It ranked seventh on offense (139.5 rushing yards per game).
- The Bills owned the 15th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at even, forcing 27 turnovers (fourth in NFL) while turning it over 27 times (30th in NFL).
Bills vs. Raiders Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-7.5)
- Moneyline: Bills (-375), Raiders (+290)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Raiders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.