Bills vs. Raiders: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The Buffalo Bills (0-1) are listed as 7.5-point favorites on Sunday, September 17, 2023 against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0). An over/under of 46.5 points has been set for this game.
The Bills' betting trends and insights can be found in this article before they face the Raiders. Before the Raiders play the Bills, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at their recent betting insights and trends.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bills vs. Raiders Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Buffalo Moneyline||Las Vegas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Bills (-7.5)||46.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Bills (-8.5)||47.5||-420||+340||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Saints vs Panthers
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
Buffalo vs. Las Vegas Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bills vs. Raiders Betting Insights
- Buffalo had seven wins in 16 games against the spread last season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, the Bills went 5-5 against the spread last year.
- There were six Buffalo games (out of 16) that went over the total last year.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread last year was 8-9-0.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last year (in two opportunities).
- In 17 Las Vegas games last season, nine of them went over the total.
Bills Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Josh Allen||266.5 (-115)||-||34.5 (-111)||-||-||-|
|James Cook||-||-||50.5 (-115)||-||17.5 (-111)||-|
|Gabriel Davis||-||-||-||-||44.5 (-118)||-|
|Stefon Diggs||-||-||-||-||77.5 (-111)||-|
|Deonte Harris||-||-||-||-||15.5 (-115)||-|
|Dalton Kincaid||-||-||-||-||30.5 (-111)||-|
|Dawson Knox||-||-||-||-||26.5 (-111)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.