Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Giants vs. Cardinals Game – Week 2
Best bets are available for when the New York Giants (0-1) visit the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Giants vs. Cardinals? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Giants vs. Cardinals?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: New York 22 - Arizona 16
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Giants' implied win probability is 68.6%.
- The Giants finished 3-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 60% of those games).
- New York played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Last season, the Cardinals were the underdog 14 times and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- Arizona had a record of 1-6 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +180 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Giants or Cardinals? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: New York (-4.5)
- The Giants covered the spread 13 times in 17 games last year.
- New York was unbeaten ATS (2-0) when at least a 4.5-point favorite last year.
- Cardinals posted a 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Arizona went 4-3 as underdogs of 4.5 points or more last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Giants vs. Cardinals matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (40)
- New York and Arizona combined to average 1.5 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 40 set for this game.
- The Giants and the Cardinals saw their opponents average a combined 8.2 more points per game last season than the over/under of 40 set in this matchup.
- Giants games hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Cardinals games hit the over nine out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.