Giants vs. Cardinals Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
A victory by the New York Giants over the Arizona Cardinals is our computer model projection for these teams' upcoming matchup, on Sunday, September 17 at 4:05 PM ET (at State Farm Stadium). For a full breakdown, including the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
The Giants put up 21.5 points per game on offense last season (15th in NFL), and they ranked 17th on defense with 21.8 points allowed per game. The Cardinals owned the 21st-ranked scoring offense last year (20 points per game), and they were worse defensively, ranking second-worst with 26.4 points allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. Cardinals Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Giants by 4.5)||Under (39.5)||Giants 22, Cardinals 16|
Place your bets on the Giants-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Giants Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 69.2%.
- New York won 13 games against the spread last season, failing to cover four times.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites in two of two opportunities last season.
- A total of seven New York games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Giants games last season was 42.7, 3.2 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Cardinals Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 35.7%.
- Arizona put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Cardinals covered the spread four times last year (4-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Arizona and its opponent combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times last year.
- The average total points scored in Cardinals games last year (39.5) is 5.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Giants vs. Cardinals 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.