Giants vs. Cardinals Injury Report — Week 2
Scan the injury report for the New York Giants (0-1), which currently has 11 players listed, as the Giants prepare for their matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 4:05 PM .
In their most recent outing, the Giants lost 40-0 to the Dallas Cowboys.
The Cardinals are coming off of a 20-16 loss to the Washington Commanders.
New York Giants Injury Report Today
|Cam Brown||LB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Graham Gano||K||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Matt Peart||OT||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Cordale Flott||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Darren Waller||TE||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Sterling Shepard||WR||Rest||Full Participation In Practice|
|Deonte Banks||CB||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Gervarrius Owens||S||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Arizona Cardinals Injury Report Today
|James Conner||RB||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
Giants vs. Cardinals Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Giants or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Giants Season Insights (2022)
- The Giants averaged 333.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 18th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 25th, surrendering 358.2 yards per game.
- New York ranked 15th in scoring offense (21.5 points per game) and 17th in scoring defense (21.8 points allowed per game) last season.
- The Giants put up 185.7 passing yards per game on offense last season (26th in the NFL), and they ranked 14th on the other side of the ball with 214 passing yards allowed per game.
- New York owned the 27th-ranked defense this year in terms of rushing yards (144.2 rushing yards allowed per game) last season, and it was better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 148.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Giants ranked 11th in the league with a +3 turnover margin last season after forcing 19 turnovers (25th in the NFL) while committing 16 (second in the NFL).
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Giants (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Giants (-210), Cardinals (+170)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Giants-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.