Giants vs. Cardinals: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The Arizona Cardinals (0-1) are 4.5-point underdogs as they enter their matchup on Sunday, September 17, 2023 against the New York Giants (0-1). An over/under of 39.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Here's a look at the betting trends and insights for the Giants as they prepare for this matchup against the Cardinals. The Cardinals' betting insights and trends can be found below before they play the Giants.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Giants vs. Cardinals Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New York Moneyline||Arizona Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Giants (-4.5)||39.5||-210||+170||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Giants (-4.5)||39.5||-210||+176||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Browns vs Steelers
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Saints vs Panthers
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
New York vs. Arizona Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting Insights
- New York beat the spread 13 times in 17 games last year.
- The Giants covered every time (2-0) as a 4.5-point favorite or more last year.
- There were seven New York games (out of 17) that hit the over last season.
- Against the spread, Arizona was 8-9-0 last season.
- The Cardinals were 4-3 ATS last season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- There were 10 Arizona games (out of 17) that hit the over last year.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.