Jets vs. Cowboys Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
The Dallas Cowboys will meet the New York Jets at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM ET. Our computer model projects the Cowboys will win -- see below for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Cowboys fired on all cylinders last year, as they ranked fourth-best in scoring offense (27.5 points per game) and fifth-best in scoring defense (20.1 points allowed per game). The Jets had the fourth-best defense last season in terms of points allowed (18.6 points allowed per game), but they ranked fourth-worst offensively (17.4 points per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jets vs. Cowboys Predictions and Picks
|Cowboys (-8.5)||Toss Up (38.5)||Cowboys 32, Jets 7|
Place your bets on the Cowboys-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Jets Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Jets have a 22.2% chance to win.
- New York won eight games against the spread last year, failing to cover nine times.
- The Jets were an underdog by 8.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in both.
- A total of five of New York games last year went over the point total.
- The average total points scored in Jets games last year (38.5) is 3.1 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Cowboys Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Cowboys' implied win probability is 81.8%.
- Dallas covered nine times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Cowboys covered the spread twice last season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Dallas and its opponent combined to go over the point total in nine of 17 contests last season.
- The point total average for Cowboys games last season was 44.2, 5.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jets vs. Cowboys 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.