Jets vs. Cowboys Injury Report — Week 2
Peruse the injury report for the New York Jets (1-0), which currently has four players listed on it, as the Jets prepare for their matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM .
The Jets are coming off of a victory over the Buffalo Bills by the score of 22-16.
The Cowboys took on the New York Giants in their most recent outing, winning 40-0.
New York Jets Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|Tyron Smith||OT||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Sam Williams||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
Jets vs. Cowboys Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Cowboys or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jets Season Insights (2022)
- Defensively, the Jets were a top-five unit last season, ranking fourth-best by allowing only 311.1 yards per game. They ranked 25th on offense (318.2 yards per game).
- New York struggled offensively last season, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL (17.4 points per game). However, it ranked fourth-best on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering just 18.6 points per game.
- The Jets sported the 15th-ranked offense last year in terms of passing yards (219 passing yards per game), and they were more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with only 189.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- New York totaled 99.2 rushing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL) last season, and it ranked 16th on the other side of the ball with 121.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With 16 forced turnovers (29th in NFL) against 23 turnovers committed (17th in NFL), the Jets' -7 turnover margin was the fifth-worst in the league last season.
Jets vs. Cowboys Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-8.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-450), Jets (+350)
- Total: 38.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.