How to Watch Jets vs. Cowboys on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Dallas Cowboys (1-0) take on the New York Jets (1-0) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Cowboys vs. Jets
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Jets Insights (2022)
- The Jets scored 17.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.1 the Cowboys allowed.
- The Jets averaged 318.2 yards per game last season, only 12 fewer than the 330.2 the Cowboys allowed per outing.
- New York rushed for 99.2 yards per game last year, 30.1 fewer than the 129.3 Dallas allowed per outing.
- The Jets turned the ball over 23 times last year, 10 fewer times than the Cowboys forced turnovers (33).
Jets Away Performance (2022)
- In road games a season ago, the Jets put up 16.3 points per game and gave up 17.8. That's less than they scored (17.4) and allowed (18.6) overall.
- The Jets' average yards gained (294.7) and conceded (307.6) on the road were both lower than their overall averages of 318.2 and 311.1, respectively.
- In road games, New York racked up 195.4 passing yards per game and conceded 179. That was less than it gained (219) and allowed (189.4) overall.
- The Jets racked up 99.2 rushing yards per game in away games (equal to their overall average), and gave up 128.6 on the road (seven more than overall).
- On the road last year, the Jets converted 32.8% of third downs and allowed 36.2% to be converted by their opponent. That was less than they converted (34.6%) and allowed (38.1%) overall.
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.