Jets vs. Cowboys: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The Dallas Cowboys (1-0) are listed as 8.5-point favorites on Sunday, September 17, 2023 against the New York Jets (1-0). An over/under of 38.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Take a look at the betting insights and trends for the Cowboys as they prepare for this matchup against the Jets. The betting insights and trends for the Jets can be seen in this article before you wager on their matchup against Cowboys.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jets vs. Cowboys Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Dallas Moneyline||New York Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cowboys (-8.5)||38.5||-450||+350||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cowboys (-8.5)||38.5||-430||+340||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Saints vs Panthers
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Browns vs Steelers
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
New York vs. Dallas Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Jets vs. Cowboys Betting Insights
- Against the spread, New York was 8-9-0 last season.
- The Jets won each of their two games last year when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- New York had five of its 17 games hit the over last season.
- Dallas covered the spread nine times in 17 games last year.
- The Cowboys had two wins ATS (2-2) as an 8.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- In 17 Dallas games last season, nine went over the total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.