Josh Allen Week 2 Preview vs. the Raiders
Josh Allen has a decent matchup when his Buffalo Bills meet the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 2 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Raiders have allowed 166 passing yards per game, 13th in the NFL.
Last year Allen racked up 4,283 yards passing (267.7 per game) while going 359-for-567 (63.3%) and throwing for 35 TDs with 14 INTs. In addition Allen ran for seven touchdowns and picked up 47.6 yards on the ground per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Allen and the Bills with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allen vs. the Raiders
- Allen vs the Raiders (since 2021): No games
- Last year, Las Vegas allowed three quarterbacks to register more than 300 passing yards in a game.
- 15 players have thrown for at least one touchdown in a tilt against the Raiders last year.
- In the passing game, Las Vegas allowed seven players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last year.
- In the passing game, the Raiders allowed at least three passing touchdowns to two opposing quarterbacks last year.
- The 242.9 passing yards the Raiders allowed on average per game a season ago made them the NFL's 29th-ranked defense against the pass.
- The Raiders allowed 25 TDs in the passing game last year (1.5 per game) to rank 19th among NFL defenses.
Bills Player Previews
Josh Allen Passing Props vs. the Raiders
- Passing Yards: 266.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-167)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Allen with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allen Passing Insights
- Allen hit the over on passing yards prop bets in six of 15 opportunities last year (40.0%).
- The Bills ran 57.2% passing plays and 42.8% rushing plays last season. They ranked fourth in the NFL in scoring.
- With 4,283 yards on 567 pass attempts, Allen was sixth in the league with 7.6 yards per attempt last year.
- Allen threw for a touchdown 15 times last season in 16 games played, including multiple TD passes 11 times.
Josh Allen Rushing Props vs the Raiders
- Rushing Yards: 34.5 (-111)
Allen Rushing Insights
- Allen hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in eight of his 15 opportunities last season (53.3%).
- Allen had a rushing touchdown in six of 16 games last season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Allen's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Rams||9/8/2022||Week 1||26-for-31 / 297 YDS / 3 TDs / 2 INTs||10 ATT / 56 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Titans||9/19/2022||Week 2||26-for-38 / 317 YDS / 4 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Dolphins||9/25/2022||Week 3||42-for-63 / 400 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/2/2022||Week 4||19-for-36 / 213 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||11 ATT / 70 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Steelers||10/9/2022||Week 5||20-for-31 / 424 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||5 ATT / 42 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||10/16/2022||Week 6||27-for-40 / 329 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||12 ATT / 32 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||10/30/2022||Week 8||13-for-25 / 218 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 49 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||11/6/2022||Week 9||18-for-34 / 205 YDS / 0 TDs / 2 INTs||9 ATT / 86 YDS / 2 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||11/13/2022||Week 10||29-for-43 / 330 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 84 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||11/20/2022||Week 11||18-for-27 / 197 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||11/24/2022||Week 12||24-for-42 / 253 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||10 ATT / 78 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Patriots||12/1/2022||Week 13||22-for-33 / 223 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jets||12/11/2022||Week 14||16-for-27 / 147 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||10 ATT / 47 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Dolphins||12/17/2022||Week 15||25-for-40 / 304 YDS / 4 TDs / 0 INTs||10 ATT / 77 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||12/24/2022||Week 16||15-for-26 / 172 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 41 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Patriots||1/8/2023||Week 18||19-for-31 / 254 YDS / 3 TDs / 1 INT||9 ATT / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||1/15/2023||Wild Card||23-for-39 / 352 YDS / 3 TDs / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bengals||1/22/2023||Divisional||25-for-42 / 264 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||8 ATT / 26 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.