Yankees vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
Gleyber Torres and the New York Yankees (76-73), who are trying to secure a series sweep, will visit the Pittsburgh Pirates (69-80) at PNC Park on Sunday, September 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET.
The Yankees are listed as -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Pirates (+135). An 8-run total is listed in this contest.
Yankees vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Probable Pitchers: Carlos Rodon - NYY (3-5, 6.14 ERA) vs Colin Selby - PIT (2-1, 8.20 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Yankees and Pirates matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Yankees (-160), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Yankees are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.25 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Gleyber Torres get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Pirates Prediction|
|Yankees vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Pirates|
|Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees have won 48, or 55.8%, of the 86 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Yankees have a 25-10 record (winning 71.4% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 4-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 117 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (41.9%) in those games.
- The Pirates have a mark of 21-24 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.