Zach Wilson vs. Dak Prescott in Week 2: Jets vs. Cowboys Preview, Stats
The September 17 matchup between the Dallas Cowboys (1-0) and the New York Jets (1-0) will feature a showdown between QBs Dak Prescott and Zach Wilson at AT&T Stadium. Below, we outline all of the numbers and trends you need to know about these two signal callers heading into this week's contest.
Jets vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Wilson this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zach Wilson vs. Dak Prescott Matchup
|Zach Wilson||2022 Stats||Dak Prescott|
|1,688 (187.6)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,860 (238.3)|
|102 (11.3)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||182 (15.2)|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Sam Howell vs. Russell Wilson in Week 2
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Brock Purdy in Week 2
- Click here for Tua Tagovailoa vs. Mac Jones in Week 2
- Click here for Kenny Pickett vs. Deshaun Watson in Week 2
Cowboys Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Cowboys ranked sixth in the league with 20.1 points allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they ranked 13th in total yards allowed with 330.2 given up per game.
- When it came to stopping the pass, Dallas' D looked good last season, as it ranked eighth in the league with 3,415 total passing yards allowed (200.9 per game).
- Against the run, the Cowboys ranked 22nd in the NFL with 2,198 rushing yards allowed (129.3 per game) and 15th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.4).
- Defensively, Dallas ranked ninth in the NFL in red-zone percentage allowed at 52%. In third-down efficiency allowed, it ranked ninth at 37.7%.
Who comes out on top when the Cowboys and the Jets square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Jets Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Jets' defense was producing, as it ranked fourth in the league with 18.6 points allowed per game. In terms of yards allowed, the team ranked fifth with 5,288 total yards allowed (311.1 per game).
- When it came to defending the pass, New York's D was on top of its game, with 3,220 passing yards allowed last year (third-fewest in NFL).
- Against the run, the Jets ranked 16th in the NFL with 2,068 rushing yards allowed (121.6 per game) and seventh in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.2).
- On defense, New York ranked fourth in the NFL in red-zone efficiency allowed (47.8%) and 11th in third-down efficiency allowed (38.1%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.