Saints vs. Panthers Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The New Orleans Saints (1-0) are listed as 3-point favorites when they visit the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in an NFC South matchup on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Bank of America Stadium. The game's over/under is listed at 39.5.
The Saints' recent betting insights and trends can be found below before you bet on their matchup with Panthers. The recent betting trends and insights for the Panthers can be seen below before you bet on their matchup against Saints.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints vs. Panthers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New Orleans Moneyline||Carolina Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Saints (-3)||39.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Saints (-3)||39.5||-164||+138||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
New Orleans vs. Carolina Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Saints vs. Panthers Betting Insights
- New Orleans was 6-10-0 against the spread last season.
- The Saints won once ATS (1-3) as a 3-point favorite or more last year.
- In 17 New Orleans games last year, six went over the total.
- Carolina posted a 8-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Panthers were an underdog by 3 points or more nine times last year, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- Last season, eight of Carolina's 17 games went over the point total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.