How to Watch the Yankees vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Clarke Schmidt starts for the New York Yankees on Tuesday at Yankee Stadium against Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees are seventh-best in MLB play with 208 total home runs.
- New York's .397 slugging percentage is 21st in MLB.
- The Yankees have the second-worst batting average in the majors (.225).
- New York ranks 23rd in runs scored with 632 (4.2 per game).
- The Yankees' .303 on-base percentage is the fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Yankees strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 16 mark in MLB.
- New York's pitching staff is seventh in the majors with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York's 3.97 team ERA ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 6 WHIP in baseball (1.237).
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Schmidt (9-8) is trying for his 10th victory when he gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his 30th start of the season. He's put together a 4.56 ERA in 146 2/3 innings pitched, with 142 strikeouts.
- His last time out was on Thursday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Schmidt heads into this game with five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Schmidt will aim to go five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 4.9 frames per outing.
- In five of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||L 5-0||Away||Michael King||Tanner Houck|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||W 8-5||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Nick Robertson|
|9/15/2023||Pirates||W 7-5||Away||Gerrit Cole||Johan Oviedo|
|9/16/2023||Pirates||W 6-3||Away||Luke Weaver||Luis Ortiz|
|9/17/2023||Pirates||L 3-2||Away||Carlos Rodón||Colin Selby|
|9/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/20/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Michael King||Kevin Gausman|
|9/21/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Gerrit Cole||José Berríos|
|9/23/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Carlos Rodón||Zach Davies|
|9/24/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Ryne Nelson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.